- Check for broken links and other technical issues: Make sure all the links on your website are working properly, and fix any that are broken. You should also check for other technical issues, such as slow loading times and mobile responsiveness, and address them as needed.
- Optimize your website’s images: Properly optimize all the images on your website by using appropriate file names and alt text. This will help improve your website’s loading speed, which is an important ranking factor in Google.
- Use header tags correctly: Use header tags (H1, H2, etc.) to organize the content on your website into hierarchical sections. This will make it easier for search engines to understand the structure of your website and improve its ranking in search results.
- Use keyword-rich URLs: Use URLs that include keywords relevant to your website’s content. This will help search engines understand what your website is about and improve its ranking in search results.
- Use HTTPS: Use a secure HTTPS protocol for your website. This will help protect your website from hackers and improve its ranking in Google.
- Here are some non-technical activities you can do in just 5 minutes per day to improve your website’s ranking in Google:
- Monitor your website’s search engine rankings: Use tools like Google Search Console to check your website’s ranking for important keywords. This will help you see how your website is performing in search results and identify any potential issues that need to be addressed.
- Update your website’s content: Add new, high-quality content to your website on a regular basis. This will help keep your website fresh and improve its ranking in search results.
- Engage with your audience: Respond to comments and questions from your website’s visitors, and engage with them on social media. This will help build trust and improve your website’s reputation, which can in turn improve its SEO.
- Monitor your website’s performance: Use tools like Google Analytics to track your website’s traffic, user engagement, and other important metrics. This will give you a clear picture of how your website is performing and help you identify areas that need improvement.
- Build high-quality backlinks: Work on building high-quality backlinks to your website from other reputable websites. This will help improve your website’s authority and credibility, which can in turn improve its ranking in Google.