SEO consistently surfaces as a growing priority for small businesses. When small businesses were asked how important SEO was for their business, 53% said “very important”.*
When you consider the ongoing changes to search engine algorithms and the impact these changes can have on a business’s ranking, it is important small businesses consider their approach to SEO.
Review these simple tips:
- Ensure the technical setup of your website is search engine friendly
- Make a list of keywords you want your website to appear for
- Ensure your homepage contains text description with 2 or 3 of those top keywords
- Write a page or blog post on your site that is dedicated to each of these keywords
- Post links to your site and/or key pages on social sites like Facebook & Twitter
- Ask friends or colleagues to post something about you on their website
*Based on information from Marchex’s field research and surveys with small businesses
IQnection’s team partners on every project. Our Web Designs are not only attention-getting but our programmers are SEO conscious using state-of-the-art search friendly architecture. Contact our Web Marketing Department for more information on SEO for your business.