Chalfont SEO and Website Design
The way people buy things has changed. Today’s consumers do a bulk of their research online before they ever talk to a sales person. When they go seeking your company, what will they find?
Businesses in the Chalfont region trust IQnection to not only create a great website the reflects their company’s value and capabilities, but to craft a marketing plan that attracts their ideal customers.
For more than 18 years, IQnection has helped businesses tell their stories and draw new clients with the help of a team of dedicated marketing and web design professionals.
We are a proud recipient of Platinum Certified Agency Partner Status from HubSpot, a global leader in marketing software, and can boast a team that includes web developers, marketing and SEO experts, copywriters and graphic designers.
A Chalfont Leader in SEO
The things people once did to market their business don’t work the way they used to. Customers aren’t as interested in traditional advertising methods like cold calling, direct mail or billboards.
That’s where inbound marketing – as practiced by IQnection – can help. We’ll target people who already want to hear your message, and try to answer their questions, solve their problems and educate them about your products or services.
Our comprehensive digital marketing services can help you reach new customers in Chalfont and beyond by utilizing skills such as:
- Copywriting and content creation to help you hone your message
- Search engine optimization – also known as “SEO” – to help you rank better on Google
- Social media marketing that lets you connect with customers and potential customers in the Chalfont area
- Email marketing to nurture new leads
Chalfont Website design experts
A website is more than just a new sales avenue. It’s a digital extension of your business, as important to attracting new customers as a welcoming storefront.
We take the time to understand your company and your audience to help us develop a website that captures the essence of your business, engages customers and drives them towards a purchase.
IQnection’s web design service includes:
- A professional, eye-catching design that aligns with your branding, and that can change and grow with your business
- Site development to create a website or e-commerce solution geared toward your business
- Responsive design, so that your site looks great no matter which device – desktop, mobile, tablet – you see it on.
- Full support to make sure your site is always up and running
If you want a website and an on-line presence that will help expand your business in the Chalfont area – and beyond -- fill out the form on this page. One of our marketing specialists will be happy to explain how IQnection can help you.
Take a walk through the historic town of Chalfont! Chalfont is named after Chalfont St. Guiles in Buckinghamshire, England, which was the home of William Penn’s first wife. This community is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and contains many American colonial and Victorian-style homes. There are sidewalks throughout the majority of the town, so you can easily shop, eat, and enjoy the scenery. The community is made up of 1.6 square miles of land. Two miles outside of town is Lake Galena, a man-made lake. This provides the people of the town a place to bike, jog, fish, canoe, and go sailing.