Langhorne SEO and Website Design
Consumer buying habits have changed. Today’s consumers do much of their research on the web long before ever talking to a sales person.
Businesses in the Langhorne region rely on IQnection to not only create a great website that is attractive, but to design a marketing plan that attracts their ideal customers.
For more than 18 years, IQnection has helped companies like yours share their stories and bring new clients with the help of a team of dedicated marketing and web design professionals.
We are a proud HubSpot Platinum Certified Agency Partner, a global leader in marketing automation software. Our team of experts includes web developers, marketing and SEO experts, copywriters and graphic designers.
A Langhorne Leader in SEO
The ways people used to market their business have become ineffective. Customers aren’t as interested in traditional intrusive advertising methods like cold calling, direct mail or billboards.
That’s where the inbound marketing strategies used by IQnection can help. Rather than the disruptive methods involved in outbound marketing, we’ll target people who already want to hear your message. We’ll create content that answers their questions, helps to solve their problems, and tells them about your products or services.
Our wide ranging digital marketing services can help you influence new customers in Langhorne and beyond by utilizing skills such as:
- Copywriting and content creation to help you perfect your message
- Search engine optimization to help you rank better on Google
- Social media marketing to help you better communicate with customers and potential customers in the Langhorne area
- Email marketing to help generate and cultivate new leads
Langhorne Website Design Experts
A website is more than just a pathway to new sales. It’s a digital extension of your company, as important to bringing in new customers as a welcoming storefront is to a brick and mortar business.
We take the time to understand your company and your audience to help us develop a website that captures the essence of your business, engages customers and drives them towards a purchase.
IQnection’s web design services includes:
- An eye-catching, professional design that matches your branding, and that can change and grow with your business
- Site development to create a website or e-commerce solution geared toward your business
- Responsive design, so that your site looks great no matter which device – desktop, mobile, tablet – you see it on.
- Full support to make sure your site is always up and running
If you’re seeking a website and an online presence that will help expand your Langhorne business, fill out the form on this page. Our marketing specialists will be happy to explain how IQnection can help you.
One of the most popular attractions in Langhorne is Sesame Place, a popular water park for families with young children.
Langhorne is a National Register District. It is quite small, comprising just about one half square mile.
The town used to be called Attleborough, but was later changed to Langhorne. The Anna Mary Williamson Library, over 130 years old, is in the process of preservation. The building is the current home for the Historic Langhorne Association.