Consumer buying habits have changed. Today’s consumers do much of their research on the web long before ever talking to a sales person.
Businesses in the Hatboro region rely on IQnection to not only create a great website that is attractive, but to design a marketing plan that attracts their ideal customers.
For nearly 20 years, IQnection has helped companies like yours share their stories with the help of a team of dedicated marketing and web design professionals.
We are a proud Platinum Certified Agency Partner with HubSpot, a global leader in marketing automation software. And we can boast a team that includes web developers, marketing and SEO experts, copywriters and graphic designers.
A Hatboro Leader in Digital Marketing
The ways people used to market their business no longer work. Customers today aren’t as they once were interested in traditional advertising methods like cold calling and direct mail.
That’s where inbound marketing – as embraced and practice by IQnection – can help. Rather than the disruptive methods involved in outbound marketing, we’ll target people who already want to hear your message We’ll create content that answers their questions, solve their problems and tell them about your products or services.
Our wide ranging digital marketing services can help you influence new customers in Hatboro and beyond by utilizing skills such as:
- Copywriting to help you perfect your message and share useful content such as blog posts, e-books and white papers.
- SEO – search engine optimization – to help you rank better on Google
- Social media marketing to help you better communicate with customers and potential customers in the Hatboro area
- Email marketing to help generate and cultivate new leads
We take the time to grasp your company and your audience to help us develop a website that captures the essence of your business, engages customers and drives them towards a purchase.
IQnection’s web design service includes:
- An eye-catching, professional design that matches your branding, and that can change and grow with your business
- Site development to create a website or e-commerce solution geared toward your business
- Responsive design, so that your site looks great no matter which device – desktop, mobile, tablet – you see it on.
- Full support to make sure your site is always up and running
If you’re seeking a website and an online presence that will help expand your Hatboro business, fill out the form on this page. Our marketing specialists will be happy to explain how IQnection can help you.
Like many of the surrounding towns, Hatboro is located on land originally owned by William Penn. The name of the town was officially called Hatborough in 1809, however in the 1880's it was changed by the postmaster to the current spelling.
The current library was formed in 1755 and still operates on its original location.
in 1778 the Battle of Crooked Billet was fought. On May 1 near the Crooked Billet Tavern, British forces surprised Brigadier General John Lacey and 3 regiments of militia from Pennsylvania while they were sleeping. The American troops were forced to retreat to the next county.
Hatboro boasts three buildings that are on the National Register of Historic Places:
- Union Library Company
- Roberts & Mander Stove Company Buildings
- The Loller Academy