Content Management Systems
Site Management Made Easy
Do you want to become a programmer in your free time? We didn’t think so. Yet many content management systems (CMS) are extremely complicated. Most involve a major learning curve that you’ll need to scale before you can make even the simplest of changes to your website. We understand that your free time is limited. That’s why our CMS is designed for real people with businesses to run and long to-do lists. We also provide training and support that makes the adoption of a new platform easy for you and your staff.
Our programmers are skilled in using a variety of modern and open-source content management systems (CMS). These tools allow you to easily edit any of the content on your website — including both copy and photos — through a web-friendly editor. Unlike many other content management systems, ours are easy to learn and easy to use.
But don’t worry — all the responsibility isn’t on you! With our marketing team in your corner, you can rest assured that any content you add is appropriately optimized for the greatest SEO value. And if content development isn’t currently in your schedule, our top-notch marketers and copywriters will work to develop content for you.
- The ability to add unlimited subpages through the CMS
- Image upload, PDF uploads, and text-linking capabilities throughout the site
- Standard contact form with an integrated Google map that includes point-to-point driving directions
- CMS photo gallery software: In this section of your website, photos can be uploaded and organized into albums. The photo gallery software can also sync up with your existing public Facebook photo galleries, and display them as part of an album on your site.
- The site will include your choice of social media icons, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. Icons will link to your social media pages.
- We also offer full CMS training for you and your employees on all CMS functionality. And because our support and hosting departments are just a quick phone call away, getting problems resolved is always a simple matter.
Need help filling your website? With our marketing support, we can create a custom content plan for you that includes on-page content, blog posts, and much more. We will also help manage your social media channels, insuring that they integrate fully with your website and your blog.
Our Primary Content Management Systems
We create and perform marketing for custom WordPress sites for many of our clients. In fact, over half of our current installs have at least one WordPress component. Our WordPress acumen means we know how to create great new WordPress sites, and how to optimize preexisting WordPress sites.
SilverStripe is a great open-source CMS we use as a base install for many of our clients. This CMS allows for a great deal of flexibility and initial customization while also being easy to use.
For Our Ecommerce Clients
We know that our ecommerce clients have unique site needs, including cart software and hosting. We build our sites in a variety of carts, including Pinnacle, Magento, BigCommerce and others, with a focus on the best software for your personal usage. See our Ecommerce page for more information about these solutions.
Hubspot is an integrated marketing platform that provides us with a single interface in which we’re able to manage a client’s entire account, from email to blogging to social media posts. It provides efficiencies, real-time data and feedback that enable us to track activity and to produce superior results for our marketing clients.