4/21 – 9-11am
Why Salespeople fail and what to do about it.
"Why Salespeople Fail and What to do about it"
Attend this briefing if you answer "yes" to
any of the following questions:
- Are your salespeople struggling to get their prospects to make real decisions, getting too many "Think it Overs", and accepting them as possible future business?
- Are you fed up with giving out information, getting nothing from it, and therefore making your sales team "Unpaid Consultants"?
- Are you sick and tired of a suspect pipeline loaded with "False Inventory" and a low close rate?
- Are you struggling or are you trying to figure out how to take your business to the next level?
- Have you heard about other companies that are doing well in these challenging times and are asking "Why not us"!
- Will you be positioned to take advantage of the turnaround or will you be left behind with a potentially more devastating competitive position?
Attend this briefing if you want to learn:
- What the biggest obstacle to your success is right now and how to remove it!
- How to plant your feet even when your knees and pipeline are wobbly and why this is "mission critical"!
- The lessons of 5 recessions (5 of the best years of our career) and how to make it part of your play-book!
Limited seating, so don't delay, register today!
5/14 – 8:30-Noon
Behavior Styles and Sales (includes a DISC profile for each attendee)