Content Management Systems
Site Management Made Easy
Do you want to become a programmer in your free time? We didn’t think so. Yet many content management systems (CMS) are extremely complicated and require a big learning curve before you can make even the simplest of changes to your website. We understand that your free time is limited, so our CMS is designed for real people with a billion things on their to-do list. And don’t worry; we won’t throw you into the CMS blindfolded.
Our programmers are skilled in using a variety of modern and open source content management systems (CMS). These tools allow you to edit any of the content, including both copy and photos, in your website easily through a web friendly editor. Unlike many other CMS, ours are easy to learn and easy to use, but don’t worry, all the responsibility isn’t on you. With our marketing team in your corner you can rest assured that any content you add is appropriately optimized for the greatest SEO value. And if content development isn’t currently in your schedule, our top-notch marketers and copywriters will work to develop content for you.
- The ability to add unlimited sub pages through the CMS
- Image upload, PDF uploads, and text linking capabilities throughout the site.
- CMS Photo Gallery Software. This is a section of your website in which photos can be uploaded and organized into albums. The photo gallery software can also sync up with your existing public Facebook photo galleries and display them as part of the album on your site.
- The site will include your choice of social media icons, such as LinkedIn™, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. Icons will link to your Social Media pages.
- Standard Contact Form with an integrated Google™ map with point to point driving directions.
We also offer a full CMS training for you and your employees on all the CMS functionality. Our support and hosting departments are also a quick phone call away, meaning that it is simple for you to get any problems resolved.
Need help filling your website? With our marketing support, we can create a custom content plan for you that includes on-page content, blog posts, and much more. We will also help manage your social media channels to be sure they integrate fully with your website and your blog.
Our Primary Content Management Systems
We create and perform marketing for custom WordPress sites for many of our clients. In fact, over half of our current installs have at least one WordPress component. Our WordPress acumen means that we know how to create great new WordPress sites and how to optimize preexisting WordPress sites.
SilverStripe is a great open source CMS that we use as a base install for many of our clients. This CMS allows for a great deal of flexibility and initial customization, while also being easy to use.
For Our Ecommerce Clients
We know that our ecommerce clients have unique site needs, including cart software and hosting. We build our sites in a variety of carts, including Pinnacle, Magento, BigCommerce, and more, with a focus on the best software for your personal usage. See our Ecommerce page for more information about these solutions.