Thurs. October 23rd (8:30am-11am)
Our 20th Quarterly Nonprofit Summit
Presented by: Enid D. Horowitz and Marshal H. Davis, Esquire, MBA, LLM
If you work for a nonprofit organization or are a volunteer we welcome you to our 20th quarterly Nonprofit Summit event on Thursday October 23rd, 2014 at the offices of IQnection Internet Services.
Our featured speaker is Enid D. Horowitz from EDH Fundraising & Communication. Enid will speak about the process of applying for funding from foundations.
- Where grant writing fits into your organization’s fundraising plan
- Where to find grant opportunities
- How to network with potential funders
- What are the prerequisites of applying for a grant?
- What should your budgets look like?
- Evaluations to demonstrate impact
Marshal H. Davis, Esquire, MBA, LLM. will also be speaking at the Summit. Marshal will speak about how you can protect your 501c3 so that your nonprofits can look good to grant makers.
Register Now →
All Nonprofits Welcome!
If you work for a nonprofit organization or are a volunteer we welcome you to our 20th quarterly Nonprofit Summit event on Thursday October 23rd at IQnection Internet Services.
The seminar runs between 9:00am and 11:00am. Please join us from 8:30am-9:00am for some coffee, croissants and networking. We have a limited number of seats and this event is usually filled to capacity, so please register ahead of time (Register above).
Past topics have included:
- Fundraising ideas
- Legal aspects of running a nonprofit organization
- Impact of tax law changes on nonprofit organizations
- Fundraising software
- Web presence practices and techniques
The co-sponsors for the Nonprofit Summit are:
IQnection Internet Services
McGovern Consulting Group, LLC
Spark Nonprofit Consulting, LLC
The Summit was very informative and will be beneficial in continuing to develop the non-profits I am involved with.
Contact / Directions
IQnection Web Marketing and Design
1456 Ferry Road
Doylestown, PA 18901