If you are in the process of shopping around for a web marketing company to assist in the strategy and execution of your business you probably want to do all of you research before makinga final decision. Just like any other field, web marketing companies come in all shapes and sizes, with different characteristics that make them unique. You want to find that company that is a perfect match for you. Not sure how to figure that out? Check for these components and you will be on your way to hiring a perfect match.
- Do they offer search engine optimization marketing? If you’re looking for a company to assist with your content marketing strategy and your search engine rankings you will want to hire an expert in search engine optimization (SEO). Although SEO has become a vital point in internet marketing, some companies haven’t yet grasped the concept. You will want to look for a company that can handle SEO for your website to further the success of conversions. Without a successful SEO strategy, many of your other marketing components won’t be as successful.
- Are they pay-per-click management experts? Are you shopping around for someone who can manage your Google AdWords campaigns? A web marketing company that offers pay-per-click (PPC) management has proven strategies that will increase ROI, and knows exactly what works and what doesn’t work. Hiring a company that will manage your PPC campaigns will allow you to focus on your core business objectives, while leaving the task to the experts who can properly handle it. You also want to make sure the company you are looking to hire listens to your budget and will match you with a campaign that fits your needs.
- What does their social media strategy offer? Do you feel overwhelmed by the variety of social media? When looking to hire a web marketing company, find out what their strategy is in approaching social media management. Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. are constantly evolving and new ones keep emerging, so you want to hire a company that has the appropriate tools to keep up.
- Can they handle content marketing for you? The importance of content marketing within a company’s strategy has greatly increased over the last year or so. The main idea behind content marketing is delivering high-quality, relevant and readable information to prospects and current customers while also generating relevant leads. When hiring a web marketing company you want to ask them their view on content marketing and how they can incorporate it into your evolving strategy. Some components of content marketing include: blogs, whitepapers, email marketing campaigns, social media posts and press releases.
- Do they utilize design capabilities to increase the number of conversions? A conversion is when a website visitor purchases a product, calls you after seeing your phone number, or fills out a contact/interest form. A web marketing company that also offers website design services is more capable of creating a site layout that will increase your number of conversions. They will include important components to help increase your conversion rates like, strong calls to action, a consistent look and feel and unique ways to engage with your potential customers. They can also improve the overall look of the website as well as the conversion rate, over time.
- How will they show you their work is paying off? So a web marketing company offers all the above services but can they show you what their work is doing for you? A good web marketing company should be using a detailed analytics reporting system to show you how your web marketing is performing. If numbers are down, then they should communicate with you what their next plan of action is to improve your conversion rates.
Although all of these components are important in an ideal web marketing company, it still depends on what a perfect match means for you and your business. No matter what, make sure to do your research and find a company that listens to your needs and communicates what the best strategy is for your true success.
IQnection utilizes each of the above web marketing strategies and customizes each client’s campaign based on their unique needs. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you and how we could be your perfect web marketing match.